Fast Car Salvage Monaghan
Fast Car Salvage NI is proud to offer their service throughout the border counties including Monaghan, and maintains their high quality service promise.
Fast Car Scrappage Services in Monaghan – A Service That You Can Trust!
FCS Monaghan – Service Promise
- TOP PRICES PAID: We pay the best prices for scrap cars in County Monaghan, and once we agree a price with you we will honour that price, and won’t try to undercut that price (like some dealers do),
- FREE COLLECTION: We will collect your vehicle for free as part of our service, allowing you to avoid any collection or towing charges that you might otherwise incur,
- 24 HOUR TURNAROUND: as our name suggests we are very fast, normally within 24 hours so if you have a car that just needs to go, please phone us today on 047 67 206.
We Offer Free Collections in County Monaghan in the Following Areas:
(basically anywhere in Monaghan) Ballybay, Carrickmacross, Castleblayney, Clones, Emyvale, Glaslough, Iniskeen, Monaghan, Rockcorry
Where We Don’t Offer Free Collection of Scrap Cars in Monaghan
We don’t have a list for this, if you’re in County Monaghan we will collect your scrap car for free.
Fast Car Salvage Monaghan is a local service that prioritises dependable customer service. We’ve been doing business in Monaghan and its surrounding areas for well over ten years and we have a good reputation.
If you need assistance we’ll be only too pleased to help, and we are renowned for our flexibility.
Monaghan Car Salvage Rates & Prices – Types of Vehicles Accepted.
|Market Leading Rates Offered
|small cars & hatchbacks
|estate cars & big saloons
|electric and hybrid cars
|cat D, E etc and insurance write-offs
Popular Questions When Selling Your Scrap Car in Monaghan
You could say a prayer and hope it disappears or give Fast Car Salvage a call and cash in on the neglected old car stuck in your drive way or garage. Our highly trained recovery technicians can get those non runners out of the tightest most awkward spaces, paying upmost attention so as not to damage any property in the process.
2. What ID do I need to scrap my car?
Proof of ID is a legal requirement, set out in the Scrap Metal Dealers Act that came into force in 2013, to stop the selling of stolen vehicles and parts. Fast Car Salvage is required to verify the identification of the person selling the vehicle. A driving license or passport are acceptable forms of ID.
3. Do i need an MOT to scrap my car?
No you do not need an MOT to scrap your car, if the car has no mot you are not permitted to drive to a scrap yard, the best option is to phone Fast Car Salvage and we will collect the car for you offering top rates for the vehicle.
4. Do I need to inform DVLA if I scrap my car?
The DVLA must be informed if your vehicle has been written off or scrapped by your insurance company. Writing off and scrapping your vehicle is the same as selling it to your insurance company. If you use Fast Car Salvage we can take car of contacting the relevant Government agencies for you.
5. Can I keep my car insurance if I scrap my car?
Since your vehicle is no longer registered for public use, the insurer will cancel your insurance policy, and inform you whether you can receive a refund, or whether your policy can be transferred to a new vehicle.
CONTACT OUR MONAGHAN OFFICE:
TEL: 047 67 206
ADDRESS: Annahale, Castleblayney, Co Monaghan A75 AV25
Monaghan County Council – End of Life Vehicles Directive