Welcome to Fast Car Salvage – Scrap Car Collection Services Tyrone
We’re pleased to announce that we have expanded Northern Ireland’s leading scrap car collection and car salvage service to Couty Tyrone to meet growing demand for our services.
The Fast Car Salvage Tyrone Promise
- we will treat you fairly and honestly,
- we will collect your car when we say that we will so that your car gets moved when you’re ready for that to happen,
- we will dispose of your car legally on your behalf,
- we will collect your car for free, and we do not charge collection fees,
- we will pay you a fiar price for your end of life vehicle.
Fast Car Salvage Tyrone – Proud to Offer Free Scrap Car Collection in:
Augher, Aughnacloy, Ballygawley, Benburb, Beragh, Castlederg, Coalisland, Cookstown, Creggan, Donaghmore, Dromore, Drumquin, Dungannon, Fintona, Fivemiletown, Gortin, Moy, Newtownstewart, Omagh, Pomeroy, Seskinore, Sion Mills, Sixmilecross & Trillick
Common Questions When Scrapping Your Car in Tyrone
1. How do I scrap my car in Ireland?
Fast Car Salvage will take care of all of the paper work for you, collect the car for you and also pay you for the vehicle.
2. How do I get rid of my old car?
At FastCarSalvage.com we pay cash for your old unwanted vehicles. Whether the car is damaged, scrap or wrote off, we will collect it and bring it to a state of the art waste facility that recycles all materials. We buy all types of vehicle, regardless of make or model, mileage or condition. We even collect non-runners.
3. How do you scrap a car step by step?
- Apply to take the reg number off your car if you want to keep it (i.e. it’s a personalised plate). …
- Call Fast Car Salvage, our local driver will come to collect the vehicle
- Our driver will complete the relevant paperwork with you.
- The Fast Car Salvage driver will pay you for the vehicle and remove it from your property to recycle it in our state of the art facilities.
4. Can I scrap my car without registration document?
Although you don’t need your V5C to scrap the car legally, if you forget to inform the DVLA in writing you might remain as the registered keeper of the car, making you liable for any issues that arise.
5. How do you check if a car has been scrapped?
The easiest way to inspect whether the vehicle you hope to buy has previously been scrapped is to buy an HPI car check online, which includes a car scrap check. Using data from the DVLA, this will check through its history to see whether it has once been recorded as scrapped.
CONTACT US HERE:
Fast Car Salvage Tyrone
12 Chestnut Hill, Coalisland, Dungannon, CO. Tyrone, Bt71 4XF
TEL: 028 8673 8654
HELPFUL LOCAL LINKS: